INSYDIUM Frequently Asked Questions, INSYDIUM LTD


Knowledge Base

Answers to your most frequently asked questions about our products and support. Just type your keywords like "maintenance" or "license" and hit the 'Search' button.

If you prefer, you can visit our full list of Frequently Asked Questions or go to our Help page.

Found 1 answers matching your query:

Which forms of proof do you accept for educational license purchases?

We accept a number of different proofs and we advise you to purchase the license and send your proofs using your student or faculty email as this can speed up the processing of your order.

See below a list of accepted proofs for Academic and Student licenses. Please send your evidence to us in a form that we can easily translate in Google, e.g. Latin alphabet: 

Academic licenses

  • Student ID with expiry date
  • Letter from educational institution on letterheaded paper with dates of study
  • Teaching/faculty ID card* (must use faculty email address)
  • Link to work on school/university site (must use student or faculty email address)

Student licenses (Learning Edition)

  • As above
  • Student ID (expiry date not required)

Please note: Proof of academic status must be in the same name as the license is to be registered to and if purchasing as a teacher/faculty, the license MUST be registered to your academic email address.

*Only teachers and faculty at nonprofit organizations are entitled to the above discounts and proof of nonprofit status may be requested.