INSYDIUM Fused provides all of our plugins and products – everything an artist needs in one complete collection.
Buying an INSYDIUM Fused perpetual license gives you access to the INSYDIUM Fused collection:
- Perpetual X-Particles license – a fully-featured advanced particle and VFX system for Maxon's Cinema 4D. Designers can satisfy all their particle needs: Cloth, Smoke, Fire, Fluids, Grains & Dynamics from within a unified system.
- TerraformFX – an art-directable terrain generator that allows users to build customizable landscapes.
- MeshTools – a suite of procedural modeling tools to affect geometry and generate splines.
- Cycles 4D – the bridge between Blender’s ray-tracing production render engine and Cinema 4D.
- 3D Resources – great lighting and texturing are the key to creating convincing, photo-realistic scenes, but can be time-consuming. Our range makes it easy to get visually stunning results, fast.
- Premium and Maintenance Training videos – exclusive access to a range of easy-to-follow training videos whilst logged into your Customer Account, teaching you how to get the results you want.
INSYDIUM Fused sends Anonymous Usage Statistics; this can be found in the INSYDIUM Preferences. The statistics gathered are entirely anonymous; no personal information is stored. For Trials, this cannot be disabled. By Downloading and Using a Trial you agree to this option being enabled.
X-Particles, Cycles 4D and MeshTools require Cinema 4D R19* or later.
TerraformFX requires Cinema 4D R20 or later.
Your computer will need a processor that has AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions).
Cycles 4D does not support Apple M1. For more information, please go to our Knowledge Base.
* The xpExplosiaFX OpenGL viewport display in X-Particles requires OpenGL and a supported GPU with up-to-date drivers. Due to Maxon removing OpenGL from Cinema 4D this feature is not supported in S22 and above.
Windows 7 or later, or macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later.
The email address used when purchasing Fused will become your registered license email address. This same email address will need to be entered, when requested, in order to use INSYDIUM Fused.
Plugin licensing is done online so you need an internet connection and must connect at least every 14 days (you can only be offline for 14 days).
On some Windows systems, you may get a warning that you are missing some runtime files. If so, go to our Knowledge Base where you can download them.
Some macOS Catalina (10.15) users may experience security warnings when installing. If so, go to our Knowledge Base for instructions on how to proceed.
- Product Code: IFL
- Availability: In Stock
We offer discounts to educational institutions and students with valid proof of status. Read more here