INSYDIUM Fused Subscriptions provide all of our plugins, products and benefits – everything an artist needs in one complete collection.
Once your initial three-month term has ended, the Subscription will automatically continue on a three-monthly basis unless you cancel before your next term starts.
Taking out an INSYDIUM Fused 3-Monthly Subscription gives you access to the INSYDIUM Fused collection for three months:
- X-Particles – a fully-featured advanced particle and VFX system for Maxon's Cinema 4D. Designers can satisfy all their particle needs: Cloth, Smoke, Fire, Fluids, Grains & Dynamics from within a unified system.
- NeXus – a GPU particle and simulation system that integrates perfectly into the X-Particles ecosystem.
- Taiao - a procedural animation system to generate trees, flowers, grasses, and custom objects.
- TerraformFX – an art-directable terrain generator that allows users to build customizable landscapes.
- MeshTools – a suite of procedural modeling tools to affect geometry and generate splines.
- Cycles 4D – the bridge between Blender’s ray-tracing production render engine and Cinema 4D.
- Library Assets – great lighting and texturing are the key to creating convincing, photo-realistic scenes, but can be time-consuming. Our range makes it easy to get visually stunning results, fast.
- Complimentary extra seat* - Single seat licenses can be used on two machines at once. *1 complimentary seat per customer.
Anonymous Usage Statistics
INSYDIUM Fused sends Anonymous Usage Statistics; this option can be found in the INSYDIUM Preferences. The statistics gathered are entirely anonymous; no personal information is stored. For Trials, this cannot be disabled. By downloading and using a Trial you agree to this option being enabled.
Note: In the event you cancel your subscription, reverse or fail to pay your Subscription fee payment, access to Fused will be canceled.
X-Particles, NeXus, Taiao, Cycles 4D and MeshTools require Cinema 4D R19* or later.
TerraformFX requires Cinema 4D R20 or later.
Your computer will need a processor that has AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions).
Cycles 4D does not support Apple M1. For more information, please go to our Knowledge Base.
* The xpExplosiaFX OpenGL viewport display in X-Particles requires OpenGL and a supported GPU with up-to-date drivers. Due to Maxon removing OpenGL from Cinema 4D this feature is not supported in S22 and above.
Windows 7 or later, or macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later.
The email address used when purchasing the INSYDIUM Fused 3-Monthly Subscription will become your registered license email address. This same email address will need to be entered, when requested, in order to use INSYDIUM Fused.
Plugin licensing is done online so you need an internet connection and must connect at least every 2 days (you can only be offline for 2 days).
On some Windows systems, you may get a warning that you are missing some runtime files. If so, go to our Knowledge Base where you can download them.
Some macOS Catalina (10.15) users may experience security warnings when installing. If so, go to our Knowledge Base for instructions on how to proceed.
INSYDIUM Fused 3-Monthly Subscription
- Product Code:IFSUB3
- Availability:In Stock
$161.25 every 3 months (ex VAT)
Equivalent to $53.75 per month
(For illustration purposes only)