The Learning Edition of INSYDIUM Fused provides six months' access to all of our plugins plus training for full-time students and teachers at non-profit educational institutions with the Maxon One Student license.
Buying an INSYDIUM Fused Learning Edition license gives you access to:
- X-Particles – a fully-featured advanced particle and VFX system for Maxon's Cinema 4D. Designers can satisfy all their particle needs: Cloth, Smoke, Fire, Fluids, Grains & Dynamics from within a unified system.
- Taiao - A procedural animation system to generate trees, flowers, grasses, and custom objects.
- TerraformFX – an art-directable terrain generator that allows users to build customizable landscapes.
- MeshTools – a suite of procedural modeling tools to affect geometry and generate splines.
- Cycles 4D – the bridge between Blender’s ray-tracing production render engine and Cinema 4D.
- Premium and Maintenance Training videos – exclusive access to a range of easy-to-follow training videos whilst logged into your Customer Account, teaching you how to get the results you want.
INSYDIUM Fused sends Anonymous Usage Statistics; this can be found in the INSYDIUM Preferences. The statistics gathered are entirely anonymous; no personal information is stored. For Trials, this cannot be disabled. By Downloading and Using a Trial you agree to this option being enabled.
You will need to send proof of your academic status to our Sales team and your order will not be processed until we receive valid proof. For more information on accepted academic proofs, please go to our Knowledge Base.
INSYDIUM Fused Learning Edition licenses are valid for a period of six months. To renew at no further cost, you will need to re-provide proof of academic status. Renewals are limited to a maximum of 5 per license within a 3 year period.
Note: The INSYDIUM Fused Learning Edition saves in its own file format and scene files created using this license type cannot be opened in the full version of INSYDIUM Fused.
The INSYDIUM Fused Learning Edition should not be used for commercial work.
Maxon One Student license (available to students and faculty).
X-Particles, Taiao, Cycles 4D and MeshTools require Cinema 4D R19* or later.
TerraformFX requires Cinema 4D R20 or later.
Your computer will need a processor that has AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions).
Note: INSYDIUM Fused Learning Edition does not support Apple M1. For more information, please go to our Knowledge Base.
* The xpExplosiaFX OpenGL viewport display in X-Particles requires OpenGL and a supported GPU with up-to-date drivers. Due to Maxon removing OpenGL from Cinema 4D this feature is not supported in S22 and above.
Windows 7 or later, or macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later.
The email address used when purchasing Fused will become your registered license email address. This same email address will need to be entered, when requested, in order to use INSYDIUM Fused.
Plugin licensing is done online so you need an internet connection and must connect at least every 2 days (you can only be offline for 2 days).
On some Windows systems, you may get a warning that you are missing some runtime files. If so, go to our Knowledge Base where you can download them.
Some macOS Catalina (10.15) users may experience security warnings when installing. If so, go to our Knowledge Base for instructions on how to proceed.
INSYDIUM Fused Learning Edition
- Product Code: IFL-LE
- Availability: In Stock