Thursday, 4 July 2019
We've been working on our website with a view to giving our users the best experience possible and provide them with exclusive benefits. With active maintenance and the addition of a new account area, you will be able to track your maintenance expiry, access your download links, view previous order history, download and print invoices and access exclusive Maintenance Training videos!
To ensure the smoothest possible outcome, please ensure you sign-up with the email address your License is registered to.
1. The New account area can be located on the Top Ribbon
2. If you made an account before – Sign in. (Be sure to use the email address your License is registered to.)
3. If you bought your License(s) with a guest account, you’ll need to register as a new customer. *Remember to use the email address your License is registered to.
4. Fill out the form to register for your account.
5. BOOM! (That was easy)
6. Login when you need and navigate using this ribbon.
7. Access Exclusive Maintenance Training through the top ribbon (while logged in). Or through the ‘Exclusive account benefits panel’ at the bottom of your account area
8. You’ve made it! Here are your Maintenance Training videos, exclusive to users with active maintenance. This area will be updated regularly with more content as it is created! Enjoy!
Territory use X-Particles a lot when it comes to detailed simulations for feature film UI. The ease of use means we can turn work around quickly without sacrificing a demanding quality bar. - David Sheldon-Hicks / Territory Studio
INSYDIUM Fused helped me to accomplish the hardest shots of my career, but more important is the pleasure I get out of playing with these awesome tools! - Francisco Sánchez de Cañete
Designer-friendly and technically advanced, simply powerful and art direction-able, X-Particles is an integral tool of my workflow, always impressed how Insydium are constantly developing and refining the most important toolset for Cinema 4D. - Brett Morris
X-Particles is my all time favorite plugin for Cinema 4D. Complex designs with very easy workflows is an art director's dream. - Thanos Kagkalos / MotionPunk
I use X-Particles at every opportunity because it offers limitless possibilities for creating amazing imagery and animations. I couldn't do without it! - Matt King
Using INSYDIUM Fused, we've been able to illustrate complex scientific breakthroughs accurately and beautifully on high-end ‘Life & Health’ projects for global brands. - Remy Williams / Fluent Studio