Thursday, 4 July 2019
We've been working on our website with a view to giving our users the best experience possible and provide them with exclusive benefits. With active maintenance and the addition of a new account area, you will be able to track your maintenance expiry, access your download links, view previous order history, download and print invoices and access exclusive Maintenance Training videos!
To ensure the smoothest possible outcome, please ensure you sign-up with the email address your License is registered to.
1. The New account area can be located on the Top Ribbon
2. If you made an account before – Sign in. (Be sure to use the email address your License is registered to.)
3. If you bought your License(s) with a guest account, you’ll need to register as a new customer. *Remember to use the email address your License is registered to.
4. Fill out the form to register for your account.
5. BOOM! (That was easy)
6. Login when you need and navigate using this ribbon.
7. Access Exclusive Maintenance Training through the top ribbon (while logged in). Or through the ‘Exclusive account benefits panel’ at the bottom of your account area
8. You’ve made it! Here are your Maintenance Training videos, exclusive to users with active maintenance. This area will be updated regularly with more content as it is created! Enjoy!
I highly recommend anyone using X-Particles to use it in tandem with Cycles 4D. The bridge between the two allows for some amazing effects and control over the appearance of your particle systems. Being a regular Cinema 4D user also meant that Cycles 4D was fairly easy to pick up and integrate into our workflow. - Matthew Encina Blind.com
Cycles 4d is the render engine I’ve always wanted to have as a C4D artist. It’s a feature rich engine that doesn’t ask you to change the way you work to get the render you want. You can render entirely procedurally, or with image textures. It doesn’t feel like a plug-in at all, it feels like an update. - Casey Hupke
Playing with TP and Xpresso is a thing of the past for me now. - Ash Thorp
Territory use X-Particles a lot when it comes to detailed simulations for feature film UI. The ease of use means we can turn work around quickly without sacrificing a demanding quality bar - David Sheldon-Hicks / Founder and creative director / Territory Studio
Designer-friendly and technically advanced, simply powerful and art direction-able, X-Particles is an integral tool of my workflow, always impressed how Insydium are constantly developing and refining the most important toolset for Cinema 4D. - Motion Designer; Director; Brett Morris
X-Particles is an essential tool in my creative workflow - whether it be for creating daily images or commercial client projects. It allows me to quickly and intuitively throw together visual concepts or drill down into more complex, technical setups. The integrated interactive and video manual are outstanding, and if you can’t get the answers there, the support team are personal and very quick to help out. - Joey Camacho, Raw & Rendered