Note: This product is for those wanting to upgrade X-Particles from 2.5 to 4.
- Fully featured, advanced particle simulation and rendering environment for MAXON’S Cinema 4D
- Unique rule system of Questions and Actions giving you complete control
- Advanced smoke and fire simulation using the ExplosiaFX engine
- Liquid simulation using fast and flexible PBD and advanced SPH
- OpenVDB meshing
- OpenVDB fog import and export
- Partio particle import and export
- Full integration into Cycles 4D
X-Particles comes with 12 Months Support and Updates. See our Knowledge Base for details.
We offer educational and volume licensing discounts. Please see the Discounts page for information regarding this before purchasing. All New X-Particles licenses are Unlocked (Floating), please see our FAQ for more details.
X-Particles 4 requires Cinema 4D R14 or later (R14 to R19). Any build – Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, or Studio – can be used. Thinking Particles is not required to use X-Particles, unless of course you want to use the X-Particles emitter to emit Thinking Particles (for most purposes this is not required, only if you want to use Pyrocluster or the Hair renderer to render the particles).
On some Windows systems you may get a warning that you are missing some runtime files. If so, go to our Knowledge Base and search for "OpenVDB missing" - where you can download them.
32-bit or 64-bit?
Version 4 of X-Particles will only run on 64-bit systems.
C4D (R14 to R19): Windows 7 or later, or on the Mac OSX 10.8.5 or later.
X-Particles 4 licensing is done online so you need an internet connection, and must have a connection at least every 30 days (you can only be offline for 30 days).
X-Particles 2.5 Upgrade to 4
- Product Code: XP25-4
- Availability: In Stock
$532.36 ex VAT