X-Particles is a fully-featured advanced particle and VFX system for Maxon's Cinema 4D.
- Advanced particle simulation and rendering environment, seamlessly integrated with Cinema 4D.
- Unique rule system of Questions and Actions giving you complete control.
- Advanced smoke and fire simulation using the ExplosiaFX engine.
- Liquid simulation using our fluid solvers, PBD, SPH and FLIP.
- Scatter objects simultaneously over multiple scene geometry with our Scatter generator.
- Make your workflow more efficient with the emission simulate mode.
- Full integration into Cycles 4D.
X-Particles comes with 12 Months Maintenance, which includes access to Updates, Technical Support, ability to join our Early Access, Maintenance Training videos and additional Content Repository files. See our Maintenance page for details.
We offer educational discounts. Please see our Knowledge Base for information regarding this before purchasing. All X-Particles licenses are Unlocked (Floating).
X-Particles requires Cinema 4D R14 or later (R14 to S22*).
X-Particles Build 884 is the last Update that will support Cinema 4D R14 to R18. Future Updates will support only R19 and later and your computer will need a processor that has AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions).
On some Windows systems you may get a warning that you are missing some runtime files. If so, go to our Knowledge Base where you can download them.
* Our new OpenGL display works in Cinema 4D R14 to R21. You will need a supported GPU with up-to-date drivers. Unfortunately, due to Maxon removing OpenGL from Cinema 4D S22, our new feature is currently not supported. We are working hard to find a solution for this and will update everyone as soon as possible.
Cinema 4D (R14 or later): Windows 7 or later, or on the Mac OSX 10.10.5 or later.
X-Particles licensing is done online so you need an internet connection and must connect at least every 14 days (you can only be offline for 14 days).
NOTE: The email address used when purchasing X-Particles will become your registered license email address. This same email address will be need to entered, when requested, in order to use X-Particles.
- Product Code: XP
- Availability: In Stock
If you have used the Trial, add your Trial license above so that you can continue to use the scene files you created during your Trial period.
We offer discounts to educational institutions and students with valid proof of status. Read more here