Buy X-Particles and Cycles 4D together.
- Fully-featured, advanced particle simulation and rendering environment, seamlessly integrated with Cinema 4D.
- Unique rule system of Questions and Actions giving you complete control.
- Advanced smoke and fire simulation using the ExplosiaFX engine.
- Liquid simulation using our fluid solvers, PBD, SPH and FLIP.
- Scatter objects simultaneously over multiple scene geometry with our Scatter generator.
- Make your workflow more efficient with the emission simulate mode.
- Full integration into Cycles 4D.
- Cycles Core 1.13.0
- Includes unlimited Render Nodes
- CUDA (including CUDA 10.1)
- OptiX™ Support
- OpenCL (limited, please see note below)
- X-Particles 3.5 or later support
- Sky Texture Nishita Node
- Adaptive Sampling
- Real-Time Denoising
- Shadow Terminator Offset
- Chromatic Aberration post effect
- Volume Object
- Light Presets
X-Particles and Cycles 4D come with 12 Months Maintenance, which includes access to Updates, Technical Support, ability to join our Early Access, Maintenance Training videos and additional Content Repository files. See our Maintenance page for details.
We offer educational discounts. Please see our Knowledge Base for information regarding this before purchasing. All New X-Particles and Cycles 4D licenses are Unlocked (Floating).
X-Particles and Cycles 4D require Cinema 4D R14 or later (R14 to S24*).
X-Particles Build 895 and Cycles 4D Build 550 are the last Updates that will support Cinema 4D R14 to R18. Future Updates will support only R19 and later and your computer will need a processor that has AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions).
* The xpExplosiaFX OpenGL viewport display in X-Particles requires OpenGL and a supported GPU with up-to-date drivers. Due to Maxon removing OpenGL from Cinema 4D this feature is not supported in S22 and above.
Windows 7 or later, or Mac OS X Yosemite (version 10.10) or later.
The email address used when purchasing the INSYDIUM Bundle will become your registered license email address. This same email address will need to be entered, when requested, in order to use X-Particles and Cycles 4D.
X-Particles and Cycles 4D licensing is done online so you need an internet connection and must connect at least every 14 days (you can only be offline for 14 days).
On some Windows systems, you may get a warning that you are missing some runtime files. If so, go to our Knowledge Base where you can download them.
Some Mac OS X Catalina (version 10.15) users may experience security warnings when installing. If so, go to our Knowledge Base for instructions on how to proceed.
NOTE: OpenCL on Mac OS X is not supported. Blender Cycles does not support OpenCL due to Apple’s deprecation of the OpenGL and OpenCL environments.
- Product Code: XP-CY4D-B
- Availability: In Stock
If you have used the Trial, add your Trial license above so that you can continue to use the scene files you created during your Trial period.
We offer discounts to educational institutions and students with valid proof of status. Read more here