Senior C++ Software Developer - Visual Effects
You will be responsible for the development of new functions and technologies, and the testing and maintenance of our existing products. Also, you will work closely with our Product Development Team, in the delivery of new products to the market. You must have excellent attention to detail, with exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to work under pressure to deliver projects within an expected timescale.
Development Skills required and responsibilities
- A broad understanding of 2D & 3D computer graphics technologies and algorithms using C++, GPU an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of recent developments and advancements in the area of computer graphics, especially 3D.
- Broad working knowledge of Autodesk Maya API.
- Excellent skills in translating technical and research papers into C++ code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and Perforce.
- Managing the development life cycle from initial requirements to development, beta testing and release.
Other desirable experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an international team and meet strict deadlines.
- Reliable, goal-oriented, with a sense of responsibility and quality obsessed.
- Several years experience in C++ development to a suitable level (e.g. VFX, GPU application development).
- Analytical skills for finding and eliminating software errors.
£50,000 - £70,000 per year plus benefits:
- Extended holiday entitlement - project deadline driven
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Generous pension
- Annual bonus
We'd love to hear from you. To apply, use this form to send us a copy of your CV.