Mid-Level Software Developer
You will be responsible for the development of new functions and technologies, and the testing and maintenance of our existing products. Also, you will work closely with our Product Development Team, in the delivery of new products to the market. You must have excellent attention to detail, with exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to work under pressure to deliver projects within an expected timescale.
Development Skills required and responsibilities
- A broad understanding of 2D & 3D computer graphics technologies and algorithms using C++. In addition GPU programming experience would be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of recent developments and advancements in the area of computer graphics, especially 3D.
- Excellent skills in translating technical and research papers into C++ code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and Perforce.
- Managing the development life cycle from initial requirements to development, beta testing and release.
Other desirable experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and meet strict deadlines.
- Reliable, goal-oriented, with a sense of responsibility and quality-obsessed.
- Several years experience in C++ development to a suitable level (e.g. VFX, GPU application development).
- Analytical skills for finding and eliminating software errors.
Salary and benefits
£30,000 - £40,000 per year plus:
- Generous, project driven bonus package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working from home as standard with regular meetings via Zoom and (when conditions permit) attendance at the company office from time to time for meetings with other staff.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Additional holiday entitlement may be granted at the manager's discretion depending on successful completion of projects.
We'd love to hear from you. We are inviting applicants who are located anywhere in the UK.
To apply, use this form to send us a copy of your CV.